On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 10:01:26AM -0600, Adam Douglas wrote:
> I've used SquirrelMail and it works with both IMAP and POP3. It's pretty
> good, simple and functional. However it does lack more advanced features
> suchs as threading, searching, etc. I personally wish it had.

This is a feature, intended to encourage users to avail themselves of
excellent shell tools as ghod intended, instead of webmail which is
expensive in host, client, and bandwidth-resources as well.

(;

--
Better to teach a man to fish than to give him a fish.  And if he can't
be bothered to learn to fish and starves to death, that's a good enough