On 23 aug 2011, at 10:54, Patrick Lamaiziere wrote:
> Le Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:49:47 +0200,
> Per-Olov SjC6holm <p...@incedo.org> a C)crit :
>
> Hello,
>> Have not tried current, but will try current as soon as I can.
>> Also... I will try to do some laborations with CPU speed of the core
>> the OpenBSD virtual machine has. This to see how the interrupts and
>> throughput is related to the CPU speed of the allocated core.
>
> It would be nice to know if current is better with Intel em(4) cards.
> because of this commit : http://freshbsd.org/2011/04/13/00/19/01
>
> Here we reach 400 MBits/s with a CPU rate ~70% but we
> run OpenBSD 4.9.
>
> Regards.

How fast is your CPU ?

Yes I can see the 1.254 commit with this came in after the 4.9 release that I
use. I can try to see if I can measure any performance gain with this update.

I will try this from aug 17...
http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/os/OpenBSD/snapshots/i386/install50.iso

I4ll get back....

[ YES !! More fun tests.... :D ]