On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM, richo <ri...@psych0tik.net> wrote:

> On 10/12/11 23:34 +1100, John Tate wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 7:03 PM, Eric Furman <ericfur...@fastmail.net>**
>> wrote:
>>
>>  The only reason I haven't added you to my kill file is your
>>> questions and responses are sooo idiotically moronic that
>>> you are hilarious! You are so fucking stupid you are falling
>>> down hilarious. What makes it even more funny is how smart
>>> you think you are! LMFAO!
>>> God, if I had a nickle for every fucking retard like you
>>> I've met that thought that they were a genius....
>>> Oh yea, I sent this to the list also to humiliate you.
>>> Please keep posting though, you really crack me up.
>>>
>>>  Where did I state I think I am a genius? I want an actual quote, nothing
>> less.
>>
>> Your grammar indicates rage rather than humor.
>>
>> My actual expertise is philosophy and psychology, you have narcissistic
>> personality disorder. That is what the world calls it. In Objectivism, we
>> call it misplaced self-esteem.
>>
>> Now where exactly did I say I was a genius? I mean, I have some genius,
>> but
>> I'm a C naive lover of OpenBSD - I'm a Redstone genius. I wouldn't mind a
>> ports related project to prove myself with. I've not tried to prove
>> anything. I've not been cocky. I've not been anything but inquisitive and
>> curious.
>>
>> John
>>
>>  You throw the words hacker and guru about in relation to yourself a lot
> on
> your blog, in the world of FOSS they translate fairly literally to genius,
> or
> potentially represent a subset thereof.

I am a guru of Linux systems with an immense respect for OpenBSD.

Stay off my website, I wish I could make it Objectivists only, because what
you are all doing is a STRAWMAN of my blog. I did not intend for it to be
that way, you had to, in your words *translate*. In my words that means
strawman.

Don't enter a logical debate with me. I am not interested.

--
www.johntate.org