Oh man, you are drastically reducing the average intelligence of any
group you join.

But I liked this admission on your blog:

"Just for the record, I make no illusions about being a complete jerk. Nor
have I ever tried to be nice to a stranger once in my life, unless it was
a homeless person whom could buy me alcohol or cigarettes as a teenager.
I am a callous, rude, and unforgiving person. To the accusations against
me I will plead: guilty as charged. I am an arsehole."

Source: http://old.johntate.org/node/316?page=1

Considering that you proudly admit to being an asshole, with zero
consideration for your fellow man, don't you think that you are sometimes
expecting too much from others? You asshole!

John Tate <j...@johntate.org> wrote:

> Where did I state I think I am a genius? I want an actual quote, nothing
> less.
>
> Your grammar indicates rage rather than humor.
>
> My actual expertise is philosophy and psychology, you have narcissistic
> personality disorder. That is what the world calls it. In Objectivism, we
> call it misplaced self-esteem.

[snip]

You are projecting, you really are the one with the most obvious disorders
on this list.

And although I can't bring myself to read through the diarrhea on your
site, it seems that the majority of your "philosophy" posts are about
bashing an Objectivist Ph.D in philosophy. Your level is ...? And yet you
pretend to speak for Objectivists.

Please don't think this guy understands Objectivism better than he
understands OpenBSD, C++, psychology, or anything.