On 2011-12-12, Wesley M. <open...@e-solutions.re> wrote:
> Hi,
> I use sendmail with procmail(for maildir) and dovecot on OpenBSD
> 5.0
> And a virtusertable /etc/mail/virtusertable for multiple domains.
> All
> works fine, i can send and receive emails.
>
> When i use roundcube, if i
> type a username, try to send an email, it is from username@localhost
> So, i
> modified the file /var/www/roundcubemail/config/main.inc.php and add the
> following :
>
> $rcmail_config['plugins'] =
> array('virtuser_file');
> $rcmail_config['virtuser_file'] =
> '/etc/mail/virtusertable';

My first guess here would be that httpd is probably chrooted in which
case you're trying to access a file that is not available

> When i try to connect using user@domain :
> error authentification
> and when i use just the username, there's @localhost
> attached to the username.

See the config file, where it says "This domain will be used to
form e-mail addresses of new users". Note that it says *new*;
existing users will need to be changed in the database.