On 2012-02-06, James Shupe <jsh...@hermetek.com> wrote:
> On 02/06/2012 03:10 AM, David Walker wrote:
>> Hey.
>>
>> Currently my backup regime is woeful.
>> I have years worth of work on a Windows machine and some stuff
>> scattered across OpenBSD machines.
>>

> You might want to look at Bacula.

Yes, Bacula works well for Windows, it has a proper client which runs
as a Windows server and can do VSS. Initial config of Bacula is not very
fun, but once that's done you don't have to touch it too much.
webacula is also in ports which is a nice web UI, especially good
for status displays.

There is also backuppc which can do backups using samba as a client,
some people might prefer this, personally I don't.