On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 14:10, Joe Gidi <j...@entropicblur.com> wrote:

> On Tue, February 7, 2012 2:00 pm, patrick keshishian wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:45 AM, Kenneth R Westerback
> > <kwesterb...@rogers.com> wrote:

> >> Sometimes it works and sometimes not. There are parts of the tree that
> >> have races.

Strange, as i I can run make -j8 without any problems, both when compiling
src and xenocara. It also has a pretty noticeable improvement over -j4. I
run this on  a i7 2620M on my thinkpad t520. Have never had any issue with
-j x before, besides an error in ports, that was fixed the next time time I
updated
my cvs sources...