On Wed, 2012-03-07 at 23:06 -0300, Marcos Bento Luna wrote:
> ...........................Ok, another try and I'm back staring
> at the disk partitioning tool, however I cold not guess wich was
> the correct partition I should select, because the information was
> displayed in bytes, not GBs, and the OpenBSD partition I had created
> was of similar size to another three partitions already in place.

Sorry, but didn't you notice a message about pressing "h" for help? If
you used it, you would learn that "p G" will show the gigabytes values.

> Some linux instalers i used are more straightforward and
> certainly help people like me to perform a succesfull install
> the way we want it without screwing everything up.

>From the linux world the best installer for me was that of Arch Linux,
though compared to OpenBSD's one it suffered from lack of polish (and
FWIW cfdisk is the worst partitioning tool ever).

Some years ago I also tried Ubuntu, OpenSuSE (or what is the current
capitalization?), Debian, Fedora and Gentoo, with all of them (may be
except Gentoo, where there was no installer at the time) being crappy.
Though OpenBSD installer is not the main feature of OpenBSD for me (it
is only used to install OS anyway), I wouldn't like it to change in any
way now, as I just can't think of a way to make it better.