The installation routine has been thoughtfully designed and does exactly
as intended. OpenBSD caters to the craftsman, not the casual user. If a
user is not committed to a high level of responsibility (and freedom),
install-time is a great time for a wake-up call. I doubt Leonardo will
make this same mistake again. He has learned, as we all have, to look at
tools from an enhanced perspective.