On 2012-06-21 15:50, Hugo Osvaldo Barrera wrote:
I have read a great deal regarding IPv6  and IIRC, if I subnet my
network block, my ISP would have to know it has to route traffic to that
subnet through the WAN IP address of my router.

Yes. If they don't allow that, then they don't know what they are doing. You're not supposed to assign a /48 to a single link. A single link gets a /64.

The alternative would be to proxy ndp and have OpenBSD forward packets,
yet I don't see a way to proxy an entire subnet using ndp.

Right, because you shouldn't do that, especially in IPv6 with the 64 bits of addressing for a single subnet.

Am I missing something perhaps?

Call the support and ask them for the missing information?

You're definitely not supposed to bridge.

Simon