On 07/03/12 19:54, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2012-07-03, Fred Crowson <fred.crow...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi misc@

I'm getting the following errors when running gimp-2.8.0p0 on OpenBSD
-current (Jun 28 i386 snapshot):

x41:fred ~> gimp reading.jpg
/usr/local/lib/gimp/2.0/plug-ins/file-jpeg: fatal error: Segmentation fault

(gimp:18542): LibGimpBase-WARNING **: gimp: gimp_wire_read(): error

This issue is only with opening jpeg files - I can create new files
and export them to jpeg or png or save the as .xcf files fine.

Any clues to debugging this issue further?
Make sure everything is up to date: userland, kernel, all packages

I'm running -current with my own packages and things are fine,
so do make sure your world is in sync.

--STeve Andre'