On Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:47:12 +0200 (CEST)
Wojciech Puchar wrote:

> depends on assumption. For every business i work i assume that co-workers
> doesn't harm and that's agreed with the boss.

Believe me that will change one day. Never had a trusted employee
poached by a competitor for example?

> I am not paranoid. If in any company you must fear that coworker is a
> security danger then something is definitely wrong with that company and
> it is not my job as an admin to fix it.

I disagree completely. I don't fear it because I cover those risks.

> That's my opinion, i propose going off list.
>
> And not with "free" email like @yahoo.co.uk about which you should be 10
> times more feared than over your untrusty coworkers.
>
> my .procmailrc redirect all "free" emails like this to /dev/null.

In which case I'd have to use my OpenBSD mail server to talk off list.
My yahoo account separates out the many list mails. I sometimes feel a
bit harsh on Yahoo though as I stopped using their web search when
Microsoft took it over.

I'd use ssh over rsh every time except maybe to see if the throughput
increased.