On 02/10/2013 02:40 AM, James Griffin wrote:
-->  Jan Stary<h...@stare.cz>  [2013-02-10 09:08:14 +0100]:

On Feb 09 21:11:56, themazed...@gmail.com wrote:
On 02/09/2013 08:42 PM, System Administrator wrote:
OpenBSD is all about KISS (simplicity) -- have you tried running the bi-
annual release update procedure? have you read (carefully) the FAQ
section on upgrading? Many users report it takes less than 15 minutes
to perform a *remote* upgrade. Also you need to mind that OpenBSD does
not support version rollbacks or offer binary updates to stable. So
will an additional tool which requires ongoing maintenance and a
configuration file setup, really add value (simplicity) ?