> I am really starting to like it!

I love it too but maybe one day long after we have KMS we may get to
install it on anyones laptop and know that it is highly likely to keep
itself upto date with current packages as a desktop all by itself. Of
course you can't always do that even with debian due to the occasional
badly handled config file like kdmrc and atleast OpenBSD still boots
with a bost clock.

Of course the devs would love all the FAQs then too and people pushing
crap into the init system without any peer review ;-). Maybe we can do
desktop auto updates for anyONE someday but keep it on the sly. I'd
rather more update work than make OpenBSD "Generic", unless the General
understanding for the need of security without necessarily losing
functionality shifts greatly in the right direction.

universal interface'

(Doug McIlroy)