Hi loic,

Sorry for top posting.
I need exactly the same for OpenBSD. Maybe we could work together... In my
example all I need on top of it is some same network config and a first puppet
run after reboot...
But I hesitated to modify bsd.rd...
Maybe it's more wise to create a "netboot.rd" and let bsd.rd alone.

A starting point could be http://www.hiqu.biz/redux

PM me if you have interest to work together with me :-)

Cheers
Marian

--
sent via my mobile C64