Hello Don,
I haven't any problem with iPXE (used on my libvirt/KVM hypervisor).
Yesterday i have booted on a pxelinux which chainload a OpenBSD
pxeboot.0 (because i have made a menu for tests to choose automated
debian install or OpenBSD.

I will look at Nick's word tonight, but i think it's one very good way
to do this.

--
Best regards,
Loïc BLOT,

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mailing.openbsd.tech/X01IcFJ0MVU/discussion

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/mailing.openbsd.tech/h1-jrS36lqo/discussion

> And lastly, IMHO, optionally, it would be nice if the eventual solution was
> capable of being pxebooted via
>
>       iPXE - open source boot firmware [start]
>
> At present, I have not been able to get bsd.rd or any sort of OpenBSD
> installer to run via ipxe
>
> Best regards,
>
> Don

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]