On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 18:37, ian kremlin wrote:
> If you are fluent in two or more languages you might be able to help
> out with translations. Bug-hunting (with proper reporting habits!) is
> always appreciated too.

I think the translation effort is dead. Better to help out by teaching
English to those who don't know it. :)

>> I very much believe the OpenBSD is important and needs support. I am not a
>> programmer, and I do not have money to donate. What other ways are there to
>> contribute?
>>
>> I remember the website used to list ways to contribute in various ways, but
>> I can only seem to find monetary donations on the website now.

Testing. I think people get caught up in "what to test" or "how to
test", but it's pretty simple. Use OpenBSD for whatever you want to
use it for. The more people just using it, the more likely it will
just work for others too.

Or pick a random program out of /usr/bin. Read the man page. Do you
know what it does or are you confused?