On 08/04/2015 07:44 PM, Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
Em 04-08-2015 12:59, openda...@hushmail.com escreveu:
Are there any efforts being made to port the FreeBSD Docker port to OpenBSD?
Not that I know of, but I'm not a dev and might be wrong. I do follow
@tech, and didn't saw anything docker related, ever since I'm on the
list. My personal opinion is that OpenBSD shouldn't even get near
docker. But hey, it's my opinion.

  but it's the only way I can install Discourse
 From what I read on their site, they use off the shelf software that
might have a package/port on OpenBSD. You could succeed in installing it
outside a docker. Unless their software is stupid and try to verify if
you're inside a docker and refuses to run if not.
They just use RoR, and it definitely run on OpenBSD.