Em 04-08-2015 13:50, Gregory Edigarov escreveu:
> They just use RoR, and it definitely run on OpenBSD.

Do you know what these docker ready images sound to me? Laziness. Truth
is, we have an avalanche of developers that are empowered by these so
called devops tools, puppet, chef, docker ready images, etc. But they
grow accustomed with this so called readiness and easiness that they
never bother to know what's under the hood. Heck, they don't even bother
to know if the under the hood is secure. These tools certainly have
their use on the development phase of a project. And puppet and friends
certainly make the job of admins easier. The difference, as always, lies
on who is using.

You see the OP grow so fond of this easiness that he comes to the point
of asking on this list (without even searching first) if OpenBSD will
import the FreeBSD docker port, so that he can simply take a image and
install something, that can, with some work and thinking, be installed
on the metal. This is wrong. And is also part of the security problem.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini