>From now I'll stop buying the CD and convert this money into a little bigger
donation :)
Many thanks to Theo, and all the devs for their excellent work.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-m...@openbsd.org [mailto:owner-m...@openbsd.org] De la part de
Michel Behr
Envoyé : mardi 1 décembre 2015 21:41
À : Theo de Raadt <dera...@cvs.openbsd.org>
Cc : Kevin Chadwick <m8il1i...@gmail.com>; OpenBSD <misc@openbsd.org>;
fundrais...@openbsdfoundation.org
Objet : Re: A branded USB stick as an alternative to the CD set?

Just one more thing: for non-developers, if you think there's any sense in
this idea I just described, please, some "seconding" and/or additions would be
welcomed. Also some e-mails directed to fundrais...@openbsdfoundation.org
would be great in this regard too. (Again: OpenBSD developers should *NOT*
need to get involved in this discussion, this is between non-developers and
the OpenBSD foundation).