I haven't really done a fresh install since 4.8 . I didn't know the
partitions were mounted . I don't see a problem with making the operating
system user friendly enough that the only command line you really need to
do is maybe "pkg_add -u" or pkg_add for installing new software. If they
want to run a two nic gateway, let them read the man-pages.

-Luke