Actually, there is indeed some knowledge that can't get from manual and
faq. I usually use wikipedia and openbsd src tree(especially, the include
files) as references(and the most interesting part i love is the comments
embeded in the source code).
2016年5月8日 上午2:53,"Alex Poslavsky"
<alexander.poslav...@gmail.com>写道: