On 12/01/06, Austin Hook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's a different kind of technical question -- who out there can
> recommend a Euro zone bank with Internet banking service which does a good
> job with OpenBSD and Mozilla-Firefox?
>
> North American banks generally work fine with Firefox and OpenBSD, but our
> current account with Bank of Ireland really requires Microsoft.
>
> Hopefully, also, it would be a bank that communicates well in either
> English or French, and is not the worst in the extra little charges and
> fees problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Austin

I use http://www.danskebank.com/ with OpenBSD/Mozilla/Javaplugin,
works just fine. In the past it only worked with MS Explorer, nice to see
that a big bank actually looks further than Windows and Explorer.

I use one of their small swedish office though, they are very nice to me
and ask me how my kids are doing and stuff like that.

--
Tony Sarendal - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
IP/Unix