> On Nov 12, 2016, at 5:36 AM, Stefan Sperling <s...@stsp.name> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 08:03:04PM -0600, jordon wrote:
>> WiFi Just Works!
>
>> iwm0 at pci2 dev 0 function 0 "Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8260" rev 0x3a,
>> msi
>
> Uhmm, you probably wanna be running -current with this one.
> Then wifi should work even better ;-)

Wow.  I just looked up if_iwm.c on the web-cvs - you’ve been busy!

I am willing to run the latest snapshot (I did have it installed on this new
laptop for a little while) but I have one question.  I seem to remember
running a latest snapshot almost a year ago when I submitted support for a PCI
serial card (puc device).  When I was running current, there were no packages.
What is the official way to install packages when running current?  Build them
from ports?

Also, playing with the new vmm would be fun too, so there’s another reason
to run current…

Jordon