Hi all,

 I have received a (maybe) "stupid" request from one of our customers. We have
a pair of public OpenBSD firewalls (CARPed) that our development team use to
access to several customers via VPN IPsec tunnels. But this morning we have
received a request from one of these cutomers to access to our development
servers using only one acl to permit their public IP address (without using VPN
IPsec, or VPN SSL tunnels).

 And my (OT) question: how easy is to do a MITM attack (DNS spoofing for
example, or another type of attack that permits to fake source public ip
address) in this scenario?

Many thanks.

--
Greetings,