Subject: Current FreeBSD looking to switch to OpenBSD
Local Time: June 10, 2017 7:30 PM
UTC Time: June 10, 2017 5:30 PM
From: baho-u...@columbus.rr.com
To: misc@openbsd.org

I am currently using FreeBSD 11.0 and win7. I have looked over OpenBSD
and I like what I am seeing. I have several machine to install it on an
old laptop Dell Inspirion 1501 and newer AMD64 machines with 8 cores and
16GB ram. I would also like to install into Raspberry pi versions 2 and 3.

I have the following questions:

1. Where can I get a list of graphics card that are supported?

2. Where can I find information on dual booting OpenBSD
and Windows?

3. Does OpenBSD need to be on the primary disk drive or can
it be installed on the second drive with windos on the
first drive.

4. Is the manul that is online, can it be obtained on a pdf?

5. Where can I find information on wifi support?

These are the important question I have for now.

Thanks