On 06/10/17 14:12, Ingo Schwarze wrote:
Hi,

Baho Utot wrote on Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 01:30:46PM -0400:

1.      Where can I get a list of graphics card that are supported?

  $ man -s 4 -k graphic drm radeon

On modern amd64, it is mostly intel(4) and radeon(4).
Stay away from NVidia unless you want to use vga(4).

2.      Where can I find information on dual booting OpenBSD
        and Windows?

Don't do it.  Use separate hardware.  Dual booting is only
asking for trouble.  It's not impossible if you know what you
are doing, but even then, it's not worth it.  If you have to ask
how it works, just don't do it.

I dual boot now between Win7 and FreeBSD
on I lapdog I have 5 os on it and use grub2 to boot them

4.      Is the manul that is online, can it be obtained on a pdf?

  $ time man -M/usr/share/man -Tpdf -ak Nd~. > all.pdf
     1m03.33s real     0m52.16s user     0m03.22s system
  $ wc all.pdf
     165640334 587327767 3457322371 all.pdf

That's only the base system manual (without X11 = Xenocara).

Even though building it with mandoc(1) only takes a minute
on my notebook, i'm not sure it's a great idea to put all
that information into a single file.

It's a 15458 page, 3.5 Gigabyte PDF.

If you want to read specific sections, you can use more
specific commands, see apropos(1).

Or you can view individual typeset pages like this:

  $ doas pkg_add gv
  $ man -Tps pledge | gv -

5.      Where can I find information on wifi support?

  $ man -k wireless

  https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq6.html#Wireless

Yours,
   Ingo