Je 2017-06-12 07:45, Rupert Gallagher skribis:
On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Davor Balder <da...@cropakglobal.com> wrote:

xfce is available and you should be able to use mac-like shortcuts there. I think this relates to your chaoice of window manager/desktop
environment. We have choices!

Using xfce already, but Apple-like shortcuts did not work so far.

I've been using seamonkey and qutebrowser with good results.

Will try them.

I have a privacy and security protocol that I could implement on
firefox only, across different OSs, with extensions, configurations
and changes to the code. The result is better than torbrowser.

I installed chromium on openbsd, but was greeted by chrome instead. I
tried hard to to secure chrome, but each step I took resulted in
greater leaks.

I expected the openbsd version of both ff and chrome to be safer by
default. There is s lot of work to be done. Will share more next
weekend.

You can use iridium instead of chromium