Ok, look...

Your problem 1: all windows files are executable because the windows
model for executable or not is proprietary and not supportable. It's
also not clear why you should care about this in a shared directory.

Your problem 2: if we assume that a shared directory (rather than user
specific directories) is the right approach, and if we also assume
that each user's claim to a file name should deny write access to
other users with that file name, we need to look at the permissions on
the containing directory.

In your case, you have drwxrwxr-x -- this means that everyone who is a
member of the staff directory has the right to remove directory
entries. If you do not want that, you need to change the permissions
on the directory: http://man.openbsd.org/sticky.8

But, note that if you are changing the owner on the files to not match
that of the user who created the files, you should expect that people
will not be able to delete files that they themselves created.

Your problem 3: this is a consequence of your having changed the owner
of the file. Your file permissions say that only the owner can change
the file.

With this in mind, I think I can see how I would change things to
match what you seem to be claiming that you want:

(1) remove the user id mapping

(2) set the sticky bit on the Shared directory.

If you do not want this, I think you need to spend a little time
thinking about what it is that you actually want, and whether or not
that should even be possible.

(So far, you have only mentioned an example uid value for a user as
perhaps being an issue. This, combined with the subject line in this
thread are the only clues I have as to why you might not have removed
the user id mapping. But why this should even be an issue for you is
unclear to me.)

Thanks,

--
Raul