On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Rupert Gallagher <r...@protonmail.com> wrote:
>> Worse, though, is if you think that a security issue on a file server
> is because of a problem in the default client configuration.
>
> I did not say that.

And yet:

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 2:27 PM, Rupert Gallagher <r...@protonmail.com> wrote:
> I think the problem is how windows mounts the nfs folder by default (right
> click
> on "this computer" then select to attach a network folder to a drive letter).

But, perhaps you were referring to some other problem here?

If so, we are not talking about "the problem" but about one of many
problems, each of which needs to be clearly identified...

(That said, Kenneth Gober has identified several issues that I was
overlooking - in particular, the nobody with id -2 thing. And if that
was "the problem" you were talking about there then I might also owe
you an apology.)

Thanks,

--
Raul