I think the problem is how windows mounts the nfs folder by default (right
click on "this computer" then select to attach a network folder to a drive
letter). The following article by Microsoft describes the mount option
"fileaccess" to set a default umask:

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc754350(v=ws.11).aspx

This option is not available from the default menu.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile