Hi.

I've enabled the AHCI in bios now.

I started the vm now, and downloaded the newest -current and that worked.

But when I do -c -b to boot I get into console and after a while it just
stops.

I get into console, press U for upgrade and then it hangs here:

Welcome to the OpenBSD/amd64 6.2 installation program.
(I)nstall, (U)pgrade, (A)utoinstall or (S)hell? u
At any prompt except password prompts you can escape to a shell by
typing '!'. Default answers are shown in []'s and are selected by
pressing RETURN.  You

And the VM is shut down.

I ran vmd with -dvvv now and when it crashes I get this error:

vmd: vm 4 event thread exited unexpectedly
vmm_sighdlr: handling signal 20
vmm_sighdlr: attempting to terminate vm 1
terminate_vm: terminating vmid 4
proc_compose_imsg: about to compose_event to proc 0
vmm_sighdlr: calling vm_remove
vm_remove: removing vm id 1 from running config
vm_remove: calling vm_stop
vm_stop: stopping vm 1
vmd_dispatch_vmm: handling TERMINATE_EVENT for vm id 1