On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 09:44:07AM +0200, Roar Waagsbø wrote:
> Hi.
>
> No the console is not stuck.
>
> I check doas vmctl status right after its stuck and its gone.. So I dont
> run it again.
>
> So its not just a stuck console im afraid, it shut downs my vm :/
>
> Not sure? Just what I read in the documentation and guide.
>
> Its just for booting a new bsd.rd to upgrade to a newer -current.
>
> I be happy to do it otherwise if you might explain it to me?
>
> Roar

I don't know what you are trying to accomplish. You've given contradictory
reports, and some reports with no useful information at all. What you wrote
above doesn't match what you wrote earlier, or you're not explaining it enough.

Regardless, I don't think I'll be able to help you clear this up. Perhaps if you
send a proper bug report like I suggested in my very first reply, someone would
feel motivated to help. At this point, I'm pretty exhausted trying to pull bits
of information from you on each successive email.

-ml