Hi,

Dinesh Thirumurthy wrote on Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 11:35:29PM +0530:
> On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 3:05 PM, Mikko Laine <mi...@krutt.org> wrote:

>> You could try https://notabug.org/, which is Dutch-owned and hosted in
>> Germany. Note larger repositories (>100 Mb) are accepted per-case.

> I have requested notabug.org to provide 1GB space for openbsd src git repo.

I think you are coming dangerously close to becoming an impostor.
You are not an OpenBSD developer, so i don't think you have any
business requesting services for OpenBSD from third parties.

Of course, everybody is free to redistribute the OpenBSD source code.
But that doesn't mean doing so is a good idea when you have no reason
whatsoever.  Unofficial distribution can cause confusion as to which
version is reliable.  Who is going to maintain the offshoot you are
cobbling together?  *You* obviously cannot be trusted.  It will soon
become orphaned and a distraction.

If you want to tell people to play with OpenBSD, tell them to do
it the OpenBSD way.  Stop your whining, your github-fanboy-attitude,
and your annoying chatter and distractive campaining, tell people to
use CVS, and start doing some real work instead.

If the VCS seems so important to you that you think OpenBSD is
unusable with CVS, your priorities are completely screwed up, so
just stop using it and go use Windows or Linux or whatever.

Yours,
  Ingo

--
Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@openbsd.org>