Dear Mike and others,

OpenBSD is great project. It should reach every country equally.
That is called "Parity". Rest of the world is at par with USA and Canada.

Have a look at this picture today

https://github.com/hakrtech/readme/blob/master/global-outlook.png

If you provide git protocol access to USA and Canada.
I want git protocol access for Australia, Russia, Japan, Congo, Netherlands
and Rest of the World.

If you give Mr.Tom at San Francisco git access to src,
and Mr. Dick at Vancouver git access to src,
then Harry at London should also have equal or equivalent access.

Since we cannot provide equal access. Provide equivalent access. Simple
Idea Really.

Equivalent implies get a non US box up and running with git hosting of
openbsd src.

Currently, we are telling Mr.Harry, - You should not access src via our git
channel.
People in other countries have forked and cloned. Give them/us/me another
box
where we can get legally too via the same protocol.

Parity. Good idea.

Kindly think this over.

Dinesh