Sorry for late chime-in.

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:02:45 -0500
Nick Holland <n...@holland-consulting.net> wrote:

> But the magic is not setting up the wiki (or anything else for
> documenting), it's MAINTAINING it and getting others to participate.
> For example, I looked at the first article on the mimar blog
> here, and I disagree with the basic structure.  Too much duplication
> of installation instructions, too much "do this", too little "here's
> why I'm doing this".  There's some really great things in there, like
> the -P command to populate the MFS file systems, without even
> commenting about that nifty command people might not know about.  And
> then you have a bunch of echos used to create a script.  boo.  Just
> provide the script and say "copy/paste this into your editor", or
> better, "here's how I did it", and assume if someone needs to be told
> to copy/paste into their editor, they shouldn't.  Don't obscure the
> actual details with "echo ...

I am doing my part! :D

I updated my article for 6.2 to include multiple disk partitions in
order to take advantage of W^X, kernel relinking etc. I also considered
your feedback and rewrote stuff without echos. There's even video
tutorial at the end of the page (I know I know everyone hates them).

!WARNING - BLATANT SELF PROMOTION BELOW!

[https://www.mimar.rs/blog/how-to-increase-openbsds-resilience-to-power-outages]

Feedback is welcome.
After  enlightenment - chop wood, draw water.

Marko Cupać
https://www.mimar.rs/