On Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 12:57 AM Nan Xiao <xiaonan830...@gmail.com> wrote:

> My OS is 6.3. I already use "pkg_add -u" to upgrade all installed
> packages. cmake and egdb are are installed by "pkg_add", not compiled
> by me.

You don't mention -release, or -stable, or -current, which is utterly
critical: 6.3-release and 6.3-stable are not guaranteed to run -current
packages, and ditto for even merely an older -current kernel+base vs fresh
-current packages.  Your messages continue to lack these critical details,
which is why we tell everyone to *include your full dmesg output*.  That
would have instantly answered what version you were running and how out of
date (or not) it is!

>  "vmstat -m" gives some information:
>
> $ vmstat -m

...but you trimmed out most of what would show failures or odd consumption
patterns.

It seems kernel dynamic memory is run out, and devbuf and temp consume
> most of the space.

What I saw in the output doesn't indicate that.

Philip Guenther