Hello Nan,
you need to set the PKG_path as Stuart suggested to install packages using

pkg_add command

for example to use fastly cdn  mirror you would set your pkg_path variable as
shown below

export PKG_PATH=https://fastly.cdn.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/$(uname
-r)/packages/$(uname -p)/

/etc/installurl  file is for the syspatch utility to install binary
patches for the release

if you are using current ... Packages  are less straight forward as
packages and current
are modified regularly updated
so if you go to install a package from today on a current snapshot from 1 week
ago it is not guaranteed to work

i believe there are few ways around this
1) install the packages that you expect to use on current as soon as possible
after install
2) if you must use that version of current for some reason ... when downloading
the current install iso / install image, download the contents of the
entire package
directory for current also. (on the same day )  your millage on this
will vary  depending
on what work is being done on the tree at the time

and if anyone else uses a  better way id love to know also

I hope this helps

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth

Mobile: +353 87 6193172
The information contained in this E-mail is intended only for the
confidential use of the named recipient. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering it to the recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this communication in error and that any review,
dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please notify the sender
immediately by telephone at the number above and erase the message
You are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment.