Hi Philip,

Thanks very much for your time and effort!

The following is the command output:

$ readelf -Wl /usr/local/bin/egdb | awk '/RANDOM/{print ($5+0)/1024}'
88.4844

The same as yours.

Honestly, I am not sure whether the package is for -stable or -current.

After installation, I just add following config in /etc/installurl:
$ cat /etc/installurl
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD

Then I use "pkg_add -u" sometimes. Doesn't
https://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD guarantee it selects correct
packages? Or I miss something?

Thanks very much in advance!
Best Regards