I knew it wouldn't trigger on the first attempt, but I had a sneaking
suspicion that you'd need something to listen on that port.  Is there
a way to achieve what we seek, in that case, without userland tools?

--
Aaron Mason - Programmer, open source addict
I've taken my software vows - for beta or for worse