On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 01:39:13PM -0600, ed...@pettijohn-web.com wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 08:04:32PM +0100, Radek wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would gladly play with your script. Would you please share it @misc.
> > Maybe our community could develope it further...

Just curious if anyone has tried it out. I've been running it for about
48 hours now and it doesn't appear to be having any issues. Plus my pf
table is growing.

$ doas pfctl -t badguys -T show | wc -l
     697

I have it running on about 10 ports. Obviously the majority of the scans
are on 22, but I was surprised to see so many on 23.

$ egrep "23$" /var/log/messages | wc -l
     247

Edgar