Interjecting.

About 80 people are building & maintaining an operating system, and
following their whims to fix the problems that they believe to be most
relevant.

What is this email exchange about?  Let me lay it out.

1. We are being told what to do.
2. We are being told what is important.
3. We are being told our choices are wrong.

There are no diffs, no source code proposals, nothing.

There are only wishes.

Can you guys please figure it out?