If you didn't make any of this up, you dumbed it down to the point where
there's no useful info left. You seem to operate on the assumption that merely
dissing the work of companies and from ecosystems you don't like, as though
it's the 'trendy' thing to do, is enough for you to get by on this forum
without scrutiny.

--
  Patrick Harper
  paia...@fastmail.com