Thanks

I have run Edge router for a very long time, but that doesn't fit the
marketing bullshit needed. (;

I run my first one as far back as 2015.

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=144747982003992&w=2

And the new Ubiquiti most likely would have better performance compare
to many old cisco box possibly running OpenBSD.

That's sadly not the goal here.