OpenBSD does run on some old Cisco routers, it's been done before. Sure
it's not officially supported nor does it support all the various
interfaces but it's known to work on some.

I am trying to dig up a dmesg showing it too.

Plus Cisco have some firewall type of device that are over price PC that
can run OpenBSD.

Here is an example using the4 old Cisco IDS-4215

https://komlositech.wordpress.com/2018/12/30/revive-a-cisco-ids-into-a-capable-openbsd-firewall/

I was just curious as to what stage it might be now.

I am not saying it make sense to do really power wise for sure.

May be Juniper instead as Juniper is based on FreeBSD anyway and it's an
over price PC with specialize network cards. (; Ok more then that, but
you get the picture I think.

I was just curious as to what it may be running on these days?

Could be Cisco routers, Cisco IDS, Cisco firewall, unless I am mistaken
they also have servers or used too anyway, and why not Juniper gear?

In short any box that appear to be Cisco or Juniper but that have
something different under the hood.

And yes, this is stupid if you look only at what you get compare to
other better choices.

I am not doing it for best performance, but for fell comfortable.

Call it marketing bullshit, because that's exactly what it is! (;

Daniel