> >> Furthermore, in my opinion - brace yourself, I might trigger an atomic
> >> war with what I'm about to say -

Don't worry.  OpenBSDs ministry of defence considered dropping atomic bombs
over Australia in the past.  It's considered an acceptable way of CVS
conflict resolution.

> 1. Volatility allows the detection of hidden kernel modules in a Linux
> environment, including typical LKM rootkits.

So, maybe don't use loadable kernel modules at all?  Problem gone, nothing
to detect here.

> 2. There are multiple methods for RAM dumping, some of which cannot be
> circumvented and do not require specific software or interfaces.

I'm not a dev, but I do trust the devs handling that.

Regarding the rest of your reasoning, I think you are way off-track.  Linux
assumptions do not apply.