whistlez <whistlez...@riseup.net> wrote:

> My mindset was to contribute what I know to improve the
> project.

What did you contribute?

You typed words, which is not a contribution.

You asked for others to do things you want.  But we don't want the feature
you want, because we consider it an anti-feature.

We do not want to expose the kernel address space contents like you
want, because it contains secrets information which is used for a wide
variety of attach surfaces.  Secrets does not mean passwords, it means
contents and layout of objects an attacker will use.

What you ask for is the opposite of what we would do.

We won't do it.  We don't want code that does it (not that you have any
code which does it).

And that is the end of story.