Den mån 29 apr. 2024 kl 17:35 skrev Daniel Gracia <palad...@gmail.com>:
> I replaced my 8 Pro fans with Noctua units and I'm pretty happy with them;
> they came with several adapters that allow you to choose the speed of the
> fans.

For the record, I've also tried this and would recommend Noctua fans.
They look as if they were made of some boring plastic color that no
one else wanted to buy but they do run silently and work really well.
The kits come with all kinds of adapters, so whatever the use case or
connector, they will probably fit. Even came with rubber mountings to
further reduce vibrations and risk of unnecessary sounds being
generated.