Am Mon, Apr 29, 2024 at 05:31:14PM UTC, schrieb Daniel Gracia:
>    I replaced my 8 Pro fans with Noctua units and I'm pretty happy with
>    them; they cameƂ with several adapters that allow you to choose the
>    speed of the fans.

+1 for the noctua fans from me. I replaced a couple of annoying Juniper ones to
get a decent noise level and they're really silent, even my wife doesn't
complain. As already mentioned, the come with a couple of adapter to connect
and even a wiring solution for non standard pins is in the package. They also
have photos on their page, eg. https://noctua.at/en/nf-a4x10-flx

hth,
Marc