Kirill thanks for the patch, but i am still worried about the power usage. Even
if i put apmd in manual mode and setperf=0, my system sucks 9-9.5W, which means
the patch will not do much in my situation since any benefit from the patch
comes from setperf=0.

What could be taking so much power? CPUs are idling. I've tried switching to
two cores with no help. I've confg'd a mostly driverless kernel and booted my
system with all ports off that i could, which i'm assuming actually turns them
off since i do notice a power shift. Still major power drain compared to Linux.